Friday, October 20, 2006

We watched Remember The Titans today. It's sooo inspirational! Like, teamwork and acceptance of others despite their differences and all.

I love. Shan't talk too much about it cause almost everyone watched. I like Sunshine! He's super funny. And Julius. Gerry, though he looks like an ape. The two fatasses.

Ahahahaha.

Learnt new song during choir today, ahh, super nice! Today's choir was super slack luh. Like, spent only a short while learning When You Believe, then after that lazed around doing chem holiday homework. Heh. I'm SO hardworking, i can't believe it too!

I'm gg to malaysia tomorrow! Like, for a full day. Ehehehe, at least there's gna be something to do other than laze around the whole day. I wna see fireflies.

So pretty. The only time i ever saw fireflies up close was when i was about 9, in the Night Safari.

I wna go to Fort Canning to pick the red seed thingies, i don't know what they're called. YingYing told me, but i forgot. Ooops, sorry!

I wna pick i wna pick i wna pick! >:( i want i want i want! GRRR!

Somebody better bring me. I DON'T CARE. SOMEBODY BRING ME GO PICK THOSE RED THINGS SOON!

Thanks whoever does. (: Zoo has also! Though not as much, suckers.

Here comes the excited bubbly feeling of anticipation again. I love that feeling. It makes me want to laugh. Feels so carefree. (:

Bye loves! (:

*THREE SMILIES!*

No comments: