Thursday, October 19, 2006

I chose to take F&N instead of another another humanity!

Dumb or what? Who cares, it's the interest.

Yep (:

Rest of the results, as promised, so you can gloat. Ah well.

Eng: A2
Chi: B3
Hist: C6
Geog: B3
Math: A2
Science: B3
Lit: C6

I have two C6s for my humanities, how on earth am i supposed to take a humanity plus ss/humanity you tell me!? It's like, killing myself.

Why not take F&N instead and pull up my L1R5. Like, duh.

For snobbish people who are ready to go like, "Oh! F&N is only for people who can't study!" *smirk smirk*, think again, alright? Just, go do some reflection, yeah.

I'm getting all excited again. I don't know what about. Just, a little hyped up. Thinking of the new school year, new books, new supplies, new friends, new class. Taking F&N's cool in a way that you don't know what to expect cause we haven't really taken it in depth yet, so, *anticipation*.

Anyway, notice anything? Probably not.

I added a comments link! Yeah, so even if ppl spam nonsense, it won't show up on my blog. Having a tagboard makes your blog look ugly if it's spammed. A comment's link is different though. Having people spam it will just make it look like i've got lotsa comments. Ha, suckers.

Ooooooh F&N ahahahaha. I hope they let me in k. QiXuan thinks they'll call me up and ask me to reconsider. Blah, they should just go away. Seriously, i got myself so hyped up over F&N that i'm looking forward to it now and will be terribly disappointed if i don't get it.

I also don't want the class to be a full class of forty. Won't be so bonded lah, yeah.

Not looking forward to OAC. I kinda renewed my PASSION for choir yesterday. *chortles*

Not really, but still, i can honestly say i enjoyed choir yesterday. Was fun (:

Whatever, toodles!

No comments: