Monday, October 02, 2006

I bear the weight, so you can be happy and prance around.

You abuse me, shoving me roughly, not caring even when i get slammed into walls.

You make use of me when you need me, toss me aside when you no longer have any uses for me.

What am i?

Ate at yoshi today. AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED. Though it's a little more expensive than what i remembered.

Learnt my lesson, shall eat students' meal next time. AHHHHHCHOOO!

I wish, i wish, i wish, i wish.

I don't know.

By the way, *psst* i think having a boyfriend at this age is a waste of time, money and resources. I don't know what resources, just decided to add it in. Seriously, it is a waste of time. SO! If any guy asks you to be his girlfriend, haha, reject him, ok?

If he's seriously serious, he'll wait till the both of you are more mature and stuffs, instead of now. I mean, what with the heavy workload, long school hours and other responsibilities you already have to shoulder, do you seriously think you have time for a partner?

"I can manage my time well.. My boyfriend/girlfriend can help me with my problems.." blablabla. Shut up about that already. Did you consider that if you are having problems with your relationship, you will not be able to juggle your other responsibilities well?

If you already survived ten odd years without a stead, i don't see why you can't make it thru the next few.

And if you think this is sour grapes, you can jolly well think again. And again. And again. And again. 'Cause i think you are so fucking dumb, you need to go through the thought process zillions of times before you can form a proper opinon. (: it's ok love, it's ok to be dumb.

By the way, the what am i question? I'll tell you the answer.

I. Am. A. Trolley! (:

No comments: