Monday, October 30, 2006

I slept fourteen hours today! How cool is that. Way.

Lol, i didn't even realise i was sick. Took me a day to connect the symptoms together and figure out i had flu.

I wna Seventeen subscription! Like, Seventeen Seventeen, not, local Seventeen. Get it? Yeah yeah yeah.

My mom refuses to get it cause she says it's costly. GRAH! >:( it's so much more interesting than the local one! Really expensive though. I only bought it a few times. Cost between five to seven dollars. SIGHHHH,why's there such a thing as shipping fees? If there wasn't, i could get clothes from Forever21 that's not found in the outlets here.

Pigs.

My mom refuses to tell me what she got for my birthday. That's another five days of suspense. HELLO?! I can't stand it!

Okok, patience is a virtue. WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT!! *EXPLODES*

I'm just dying to find out!

I'm so bloody bored and there's 2 more months. So so so dead luh.

No wonder it looks weird, i've been typing in the html screen. SOMEBODAYE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

I'm dying for tuition to start, but i know i'll regret it once it starts and start dying again for tuition to end. Why does it have to be like THIS? Gross!

Seventeen subscription please? I'll read it till the pages are rotten, just to get your money's worth out of it.

Subscribe for me k? Birthday present. Christmas present. Halloween present! Awwww man.

I think i shall go buy myself a few fishies and stare at them for hours. Then promptly overfeed them. Hahahhaahaah.

Or i shall go learn cooking and make everyone LAOSAI. Cool manzxz.

Go barge into ppl's house and spend the whole day there irritating their parents and siblings and maids and dogs and cats and hamsters and fishies and ants and lizards. YAY!

I've just been told lame jokes. More please. Contribute to the lame jokes already swimming in my head. Eheheheheh.

It feels weird to breathe out. The air comes out hot. You wanna cook an egg? Come, put it in my mouth. Come back ten minutes later. I'll have a hard boiled egg all ready for you (:

No comments: