Saturday, October 14, 2006

Diets. Diets make me feel in control and it's been too damn long.

Good. Hey, go calculate your BMI. It'll probably make you recoil in fear. "WHAT?! I'M THAT FAT?!"

Hahahaha, yeah, you are.

I like hot girls. Do you? Yeah, everybody does. I like bimbos. I like hot bimbos.

DVD/VCD marathon. I've never figured out which is which even up till now. One day when they come up with like, ACD, GCD, KCD and all that shit, i'll be even more confused.

I luuuurrrrvvvvve movies. Not the whole spending part though, that's why renting's GOOD! I just googled my name and guess what was the no.1 result?! Nicole's blog! Sexy, i like.

Why do people assume i'm a guy when they look at my name? Faggots. Do i assume you're a girl just cause your name's Noel or something? Or like, Joey? Aren't they rather feminine too?

OMFG i have to get rid of my pretty green nails tonight! SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT. That sucks big time. I love my apple green nails. OH WAIT TOMORROW IS SUNDAY WTF.

I only remembered when my mom told me. Haha, loserrrr.

I get to keep my pretty nails for another day.

Am scheduled for a haircut and a facial. Yes! A FRIKKIN FACIAL. Like, omggggggggg. My mom's bringing me to something.. Somethingsomething, i don't remember what. I hope they don't wreck my face.

Recently discovered that my complexion functions 9842390 times better without any pimple cream whatsoever.

I wna work at a manicure place! I love nail polishes.

I wna work at Dashing Diva >:( i really really wna work there but i'm afraid i'll have to touch rough calloused feet that stink real bad. What'd i do then?!

I'd take up a job at Forever21 too. Topshop? THE PET STORE! I dont' mind any. But apparel's the best. Heh, cause then there'd always be lots of customers to keep me entertained and busy.

Did you know that Dashing Diva in Upper East Side, NYC has male manicurists? Sexy much. They wear cute pink polos. Hahahaahahaa.

This is turning out to be a long post. Rather bimbotic too. Who cares. Say it loud and proud. "I'M A BIMBO AND PROUD OF IT". Only bimbos are good-looking, no?

Did you know my class is lacking in girlie girls and i'm so dying in there?

Pleasepleaseplease God, let my class next year have girlie girls. What are girlie girls? Naaaah, you don't have to know. It's between me and God.

No comments: