Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Needs:
new waterbottle (I left my cute little waterbottle on the bus! ): and all because i was too busy remembering to bring stupid Eunice's file with me which is BLUE and ugly cause it's BLUE and a weird shade at that and i don't like BLUE and i've digressed bloody far.)
new slippers (The soles are broken like shit)
MP3 player (My last one died a year ago! Oh my god.)
new jacket (Japan jacket is way oversized! Ripcurl hoodie is hard to wear. ):)
new jeans (The bottoms are all frayed cause i step on them too much! Too bad luh, short ppl's jeans always drag on the floor. Ahahaha!)

Wants:
stripey polo tee
nice going-out shorts
new piano books
sexy pink/red camera!
new handbag

See? My needs override my wants! I'm not a spoilt brat, kay.
[edit: I realised they are the same. Five each. Oops.]

The worst thing is, they don't even overlap! Meaning I can't kill two birds with one stone. Also meaning, I'll have to spend even more money! >:( the thought of spending money makes me sad k. Cause after i spend my money, I'll have no more. Duh.

Can always ask my mom for more, but, naw. Don't have to. She gives it willingly. Still, I like spending my own money. As in, savings. You don't understand luh. I was blog hopping and I read this girl's blog which was so entertaining I tell you! Hahaha funny.

Choir tomorrow. I'm so going to die in th AS2 luh, dears.

Going out with Nicole tomorrow! I haven't gone out with her in ages. Maybe like 3 million years ago. I have no idea where we're going though. She's gonna bring me to some I don't know where place. I am a mountain tortoise. :D

We're gonna wear colorful sneakers to school tomorrow! Sexy, much.

Me = red
Nic = green && pink

Warao, we're gna have to hide them in the AS2 under our bags k! And i have no idea how i'm gna hide low cut black socks. Hello? Everyone's wearing white socks and i'm gna be wearing black? How ah? Do something drastic to my hair, then they'll all look at my head instead of my feet! I am a genius.

I always start out not knowing what to blog about then end up blogging a lot (at least that's what I think at that point in time) then after I publish I realise that I actually blogged damn little.

Ohoh! You know the nine o'clock show that woman? MeiYa I think. Oh my goodness she is damn gross. Scheming little bitch. I didn't watch initially but my mom watches so I just joined in the fun. Heh.

Pierre Png is disgusting. His face grosses me out. I don't know why. Eeeyur. I don't like him ok.

Blogskins is being a pig. It's refusing to load. Asshole. I don't make my own skins luh. You think I have so much time? Actually yes. I'd rather sleep. There's some stupid DU NAN advertisement on tevee now. So lame.

Jem's coming tomorrow too. He has O levels! Ahahahaa I'm so gna laugh my ass off at him, kay? Quite mean luh, but still. In two years it'll be my turn to be laughed at so I should just laugh all i want now. Heh!

I am damn tired of blogging. Shall go do something else that's more productive. Like shit.

No comments: