Thursday, October 19, 2006

Picking up the pieces. You'll never get me down.
Ever since i got my first handphone at eleven, this is the first time my phone is getting confiscated.

Not like i never exceeded, but my mom's bf finally got too irritated by my constant exceeding, that from now on, for every dollar i exceed, my phone gets confiscated for a day. Gah, irritating!
I'm gna feel so disconnected from the world for so long. There won't be that familiar heaviness in my pocket, no pulling out of my phone to check the time, no flipping it open when i see bengs in the far distance so i can pretend to be busy and not meet their eyes. No more calling people easily, meaning i can't be easily contactable. Some people would jump for joy at this, it means more freedom. I get all the freedom i need and want though, what's the point?!
Gosh, i never knew how reliant i've become on a small piece of orange and white plastic. This should be pretty cool. Learning how to survive without a phone again. Will i have to resort to carrying ten cent coins and phone cards around? There aren't even much pay phones around anymore!
Phone's gna be confiscated for fifteen days, woo, sexy!
I'm gna start on chem homework! Haha, Nicole and i were being like, i wna do chem homework! just now. So gross right?
But! If we get it out of the way now, it means more time to do other stuff during the holidays! Ha.
I can't wait. Oooo. LOL!
Didja notice the new music player? You have gotta. It's humongous! I set the colors to pink and grey, like the skin, but apparently it didn't wna listen to me. I can edit it anytime, but, ah well, lazy.
I'm starting to like pink. I am a color flirt! and proud of it.
There can be miracles, when you believe.

No comments: