Monday, October 16, 2006

Got back results today! Well, some.

It was like OMG terrifying. Was waiting damn shit anxiously kay. WOOSH!

Anyway, my chinese has improved! Ahahahahaha.

So like, my results are okay, better than i expected, other than history.

Eng: 88.9
Chi: 68
Hist: 52.5!

Hahahaha, 52.5. That's seriously scary alright. Who cares though, it's not like i'm taking history next year. No interest.

Blaaaablaaaa.

Lydia invited me t her church next friday and i'm gna see my pri sch friend again cause she invited her too. Long story, blabla.

Ahhhh i'm afraid to see what she's like now. I mean, the last time i saw her was about 6 months ago? And we didn't even talk.

Pretty sad, considering the fact that we were pretty damn close during our p5 and p6 year.

Anyway, whatever. Need t do stuff for my lil cousin.

I can't believe next friday is the last day of school! Like, ohmigosh, did my sec2 year just fly by? You've got to be kidding! Tell me you are! *i'm not*

DANG.

I'm gna be fourteen soon! Oooh scary. Heh. And soon i'll be forty-one. Ehehehe, old and wrinkly. This sounds so perverse.

Yingying says i intimidate people just by looking at them. Hah, that's crap. Who on earth has such a scary face? She seems t think i'm damn scary and intimidating and i can't remember the word she used. If you're reading this, please tell me what it is thru your blog or something. I'm anti-social.

I love my blogskin. I love shoes. I love love love.

I'm still feeling nervous abt seeing her next friday. She didn't even go back to school during teachers' day. We called her and msged her but she refused our calls. Ah, well.

Whatevr, gtg. Don't take care of yourselves too much. LIVE!

No comments: