Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friday:
Went Fort Canning in the morning with YingYing. Lydia had track. And in the end she didn't turn up AGAIN. Frustrating, frustrating.

Spent a lot of time looking for saga seeds and didn't really find a lot. The nice nice uncle at the security booth or something said he'd keep them for me if he saw any while patrolling. I think he was super nice to me 'cause i wished him a nice day. So! Be nice to people, and they'll be nice back to you. Heh.

Then spent like, 2 hours, at Park Mall. Shopping? Naw, the shops there are way too posh for a poor student like me.

Was talking to an auntie and an uncle who had two stalls at the lift lobby. I don't even know them, okay. The uncle did magic tricks for me! Ahahaha, it was voluntary. I think he thinks i'm childish and will be easily amused, therefore he takes this opportunity to get an ego boost. No lah, can't be mean. He entertained me.

Went to Lydia's church, Evangel Family Church, in the evening for service. They talked about death and stuff like that. The video and drama was super touching and i teared up like 5 or 6 times. Hahaha, yeah, i'm that easily touched. I didn't notice anyone else crying! >:( heartless people.

Then the pastor (He didn't say his name. Or maybe i didn't catch it.) asked for people who wanted to accept Christ into their life and at first i was hesitating. Then i remembered what he said about people nowadays making their decisions on how the people around them would view them and how they would react. Basically, peer pressure, to some extent.

So i raised my hand. By that time i was like crying already luh. Then a counsellor brought me up to the front and stood me right in front of the pastor. Alamak. I was on the big screen thingie. Like, oh no, everyone's watching me cry. And this time it's not one or two tears. It's like, the floodgates were opened and the tears were gushing.

I rededicated my life.

(:

this seems like a good place to end, but i have to go on.

Saturday:
Woke up at like, 5 plus. Went to some walking thing. IT WAS SUPER CROWDED! Like, seriously, ok.

Not much comments lah, just, dunno. My cousins were there too and i got bullied, as per normal. They're like, four and eight. The four-year-old is SO STRONG. I really felt the impact when she pushed me. Owtch.

So it's true you shouldn't offend women. Hahahaha.

And i'm back home now. Blogging after sleeping for about, an hour. I'm down to the nitty gritty. Gosh.

Okok, going out again. Send my other cousin to guitar.

See ya! (:

[I really can't, really can't. I don't know why i feel so uncomfortable, but i just do. It's not you. It's me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't say it. No guts.]

No comments: