Monday, October 23, 2006

About two years ago, i was going to leave my primary school. At that time i didn't know i was coming to Cedar.

Two years later, i'm going to leave 2M'06. At this point in time, i don't know which class i'll be joining.

See the similarities?

There's one more.

I don't miss my primary school and neither am i going to miss 2M much. Not because there were bad things that happened, or i found the class/school boring. More because i'm excited about what's happening next.

Maybe it's better this way. It'll help me make new friends more easily, yeah?

Whatever it is, i won't miss my class. I'll still see these people around the school. Hey, we have 2 more years together, albeit not in the same class. What's there to miss?

On a lighter note!

Watched Death Note with YingYing. Lydia was supposed to go, but couldn't make it in the end ): anyway, Death Note is super nice. Go watch it, ok?

And before you think the ending is crap, stay till the credits have finished rolling. Yep, just, stay (:

We're going fort canning on friday to pick saga seeds! Like, YAY! ^^

If you think it's dumb, you can just shut up. I love those things! Red and shiny. Woosh!

I HAVE SIX MARS BARS TO EAT. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!

Oh and PastaMania's servings are SUPER HUGE!

I ate at around 2plus, almost three. And i'm still pretty full, even now!

Eat Penne Cabonara. It's nice. Creamy with bacon. Yum! And some italian soda thing? Order passionfruit. Yep.

OH!!!!!!

I bought a new piano book! It's full of Disney songs. So, yeah, be jealous. Bye, babes! Eheeehehehe.

No comments: