Thursday, October 26, 2006

Walked home from QiXuan's house just now. Through Yishun park.

Oh yeah, i was almost knocked down by a fast-moving lorry, according to QX. I can't really see through my fringe now and also, i was looking in the wrong direction. Luckily she shouted at me, but, i crossed anyway. Eh.

So, slow walks through parks = self-questioning.

Yeah, was thinking about stuff. Like, what do i see in my future? Do i want to be a really successful business woman? A homemaker? Something really artsy that i love but have to eat grass to survive?

That's just the long term. I mean, i started out there. Then i went on to think about short term. Realised i couldn't even come up with anything, so i quit thinking about it. (or maybe i just don't want to tell any of you.)

Then i thought about how sometimes i'm so quick to judge people. I think i should stop that. 'Cause somehow, everyone has a story to tell. If everybody judges everybody else, there would never be any acceptance. So the next time i start going, "ew, loser" without even getting to know a person, please someone, just remind me, okay? (: thanks

What else did i think about? I thought about how i can take it when certain people touch me but when it comes to others, i just, can't. There's no reason. Just can't that's all.

I realised i'm not the only one either, so, at least i'm not as freaky as i thought.

I don't know what to do with my future. Why do some people have dreams, while others spend a lifetime wandering around, lost?

How come some people can say, "i've got a passion for *whatever*" ? Why can't others? Do they have some inbuilt sensor that i'm lacking?

Ok, enough of all this thinking. It's making me want to sleep. Sleeping is addictive. Like, the more i sleep, the more i need to. There's an overwhelming urge to just close my eyes and sleep. I wonder why.

No comments: