Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why do people think i'm weird when i say i like to know what people smell like?!

Don't you like knowing? When you are talking to people online, don't you want an image in your mind?! And isn't it better if you know what they're wearing and what they smell like so you can picture them?

Otherwise it's like talking to the laptop. That's such a waste of my time i might as well go talk to the wall. It's the same every holiday you know. I spend so much time alone at home, i get sick of home.

See, i don't like talking to people online and meeting them after that. It's like, i already have an impression of the person, and when i meet them for the first time, i have to adjust that impression and it's rather annoying.

What if i initially liked the person then decided i dislike him/her after meeting them?

I am not a superficial bitch ok. I mean, sometimes you just never expected the person to stink so much, or to sound so gross, or to be so weird.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Like, when i'm talking to my friends online and they make some kuku comment, i can picture their kuku expression to go along with that comment. I can picture them laughing. ISN'T THAT BETTER?

So, next time if i tell you, "smell yourself. what do you smell like?", please just do it to satisfy my curiousity. It feels so weird to be talking to some blank, smellless, emotionless, lookless, soundless.. THING.

LOVE, DIONNE.

No comments: