Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm craving for something, yet i can't put my finger on it. Am i supposed to eat everything till i satisfy my craving?!

OMG

That would be terrible. It's like eating down a shopping mall.

Sushi? No.

Ice-cream? No.

Salad? No.

Chocolate? No.

Bubbletea? No.

OMG I SUDDENLY REALISED! I want instant noodles!

Just want something damn hot. Like, so hot it can scald your tongue. And something spicy. Yumyum :D

There's nothing to eat at all. Nothing! NOTHING! NOTHING!!

Damn.

I still want to run.

instantnoodlesinstantnoodlesinstantnoodlesinstantnoodlesinstantnoodlesinstantnoodles!

Going for tuition soon. Hopefully someone will squabble with me. I like. So fun, especially if you win. Then you can give the person a triumphant look and flounce off. Ha!

BORRRING.

No comments: