Monday, September 18, 2006

I thought 3 was a crowd? What about seven? Go figure.

Guys from St. Andrews are so attention-seeking. They sing weird songs too. Like, "7 cedars sitting on the bus. 2 cedars getting down. now 5 blue cedars sitting on the bus"

It's so damn funny you can't help but to laugh.

The worse thing is they were sitting in the back row and i was sitting right in front of them. They wanted to pull my hair. OMG i was damn scared. They're rather stupid actually. If you wna pull a person's hair, you don't go, "eh, pull the hair", "you pull lah!", "haha, don't want la." (DAMN LOUDLY)

Crazy.

There was this stupid fat bus uncle in 812. He kept pressing his ass against my elbow. I felt so bloody fucking violated. Like, what if he's getting some perverse pleasure out of someone's elbow touching his behind, HUH?

Nehnehpok. So fat still want to squeeze into a small little hole. I WAS LEFT WITH A SPACE OF ABOUT 30cm BY 30cm!

Today was a cold and boring day.

No comments: