Sunday, September 03, 2006

HEY!

So, i sold tulips today, for tulip hearts day 2006. The tee shirt is extremely cute! And before you start saying, "i bet you only sold like, 3", I SOLD ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN TULIPS! At least ten people refused to take the tulips from me ok, so it should be a hundred and twenty-one! That's like, $142.

Dionne raised $42 for the Children's Cancer Foundation. YAY. Did you? NO!

This guy bought $50 worth of tulips from me! That's like, 25. So i approached this bunch of people, and they told me they already bought tulips at kallang. Then one of them told me to ask the guy who donated $50 previously.

Went up to him and did the stupid would you like to donate talk and started going, "please please please, please? please la, please please.." and his friends were like, "small girl, give lah"

SO I GOT FIFTY DOLLARS!

Whoopee.

What i realised is that the people you expect to donate, the people who are dressed very very nicely, they don't donate. The people you don't really expect to donate, they do. This just goes to show that you shouldn't judge people by the way they look.

So anyway, i wanted to say something but forgot about it totally cause i got distracted by this. Cedar's uniform is leading by about 400 votes currently. We're being voted for the coolest uniform!

That's like, so cool. Ahahaha.

SO! VOTE OK!

I love you all and please buy tulips from me. i bought some extra home. People who were supposed to go support me and didn't, i'll make you buy. YAY.

No comments: