Sunday, September 10, 2006

I spent eight hours in macs today, studying!

Ryan just called me a nerd. Thanks ah ryan! You hurt my tender nerdy heart! ): and he thinks i'm a boy. Like, SEXY.

You people kind of don't have to bother reading this again till after the exams. Cause i'm a no life nerd. Tomorrow i'm going to bishan library to study. I KNOW! HARDWORKING! LIKE, DAMN.

I take that back. Please read this, ya?

Someone buy me damn geeky glasses please? I will wear them and tie my hair into a weird ponytail and wear funny clothes and study damn hard. And you can pop by the library to laugh at me! :D

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE OK?

And i think you guys should love me too, because i am not a closet mugger. I post up my mugging plans for everyone to see so they can panic and start mugging too. 'Cause i love you guys so you should mug then we can go have fun after the fucking lovely exams!

LOVELOVE, DIONNE

I fear closet muggers.

No comments: