Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To a certain someone who doesn't read this: Stop calling me when you're feeling down or depressed, ok? I am not being cold-hearted. I just feel that you are only making use of me to solve your problems.

You don't even talk to me normally. It doesn't mean that because i solved your problems once, i will do it again. Heck, i didn't even know what i was talking about. Just spouting some counsellor-type of rubbish in the hope that i could make you feel better.

Stop calling me and telling me, "i'm depressed", "i'm drinking", "i cut myself last night", "i've problems with my stead", "i want to die". Stop acting noble and shit and asking me, "are you busy? if you are i won't trouble you". STOP IT, OK?

I am not a paid counsellor. I am not your diary. Do not use me to pour out your woes.

I wouldn't mind if you were a good friend of mine. But who are you to me? Just my primary school friend's ex-boyfriend! We've never even met before, alright?

I've had enough of your frequent calls. Don't call me anymore. I FUCKING AM NOT INTERESTED!
Love, Dionne (:
(this only applies to one person)

No comments: