Friday, March 09, 2007

Why are the teachers so biased against 3P? Just that we're and F&N/Art class doesn't imply that we're dumb, okay. Stop being mean to us >:(

ATHIRAH! (: thanks, i shan't let her affect my mood anymore. Just that it's kind of hard when it's first period and barely three minutes into the lesson, i get scolded for some rubbish that's ridiculous. Three whole years with her, it's crazy. I spent my formative teenage years growing up with that woman. Gah!

Today was a super sad day. Felt really frustrated by i don't know what either! I'm not the only one, hannah feels the same way. Seeeee, you guys really shouldn't be mean to threePP, really shouldn't.

Math tuition was a success! (: my teacher took three minutes to explain what was previously explained using a period and a half. Super shocking. I <3 tuitions you know. It's like, friends from many different schools plus i get to laugh at ridiculous stories and get to tell ridiculous stories also.

I'm gg new chem tuition tmr omgggg i scared. Nevermind! I shall cheer myself up and if everyone in the tuition thinks i'm weird or ignores me when i talk to them, then i'll talk to the dinosaur. Nobody was scared of it during tuition ): poor dino.

Why are they so close? ):

No comments: