Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OMG I NEVER BLOG FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS.

But i don't feel like cos i'm hungry.

Walao, i'm in lurbe lah, okay, don't disturb me.

Leave me to grin grossly to myself, thanks. (:

QIXUAN: Thanks a kazillion for your letter which made me super determined to enjoy OAC no matter what happens (: and it was this lovely long letter with a weirdo pasted behind (i don't freaking know who that is HAHA) that kept me motivated and happy despite eating raw broccoli that tastes like apples+flowers, showering in damn cold water, sleeping on a concave bed, putting up with the nonsense of my classmates. I'm thankful to have a senior and a friend like you despite you being a pig 90% of the time. I know this is mushy but that's the main point lah. I you back.

and since you don't want to reply my text telling me what color you like, i shall just give you green which is a lovely color.

No comments: