Thursday, March 22, 2007

I love Mrs Woo forever. She's so concerned about 3p, i could just cry. Seriously, i was damn touched in the com lab okay.

If she's not our form teacher next year i'm going to die. I'll just fling myself down from the fourth floor in an ungraceful manner. Too bad it wouldn't be in cedar. Yucks, i don't want to go to old vs compound to study! NO AIR CONNED HALL, HOW APPALLING! >:(

So i shall be a good little girl and listen to her and start by sweeping the floor! I'll be the banisher of stray little leaves that creep into our classroom. Too bad my duty's over already (HAHAHAH YAY).

I have a ginormous stack of math homework to complete and i seriously do not know where to start. I shall do them in foolscaps cause i seriously hate the exercise book system. Like, loathe. It's so freaking confusing and leaves no room for mistakes cause else there'd be seriously ugly liquid paper marks and i'm rather anal about how my notebooks/exercise books look like. I just tear pages unforgivingly.

THEN HOW. My book would be soulless by the end of the year if that keeps happening. I hate file checks.

And i wna go Changi Airport tomorrow! ARGH.

No comments: