Wednesday, March 07, 2007

And i've decided not to be sad about my field cooking burn scar and treat it as my lifelong keepsake from OAC '07! (:

One super super important thing i've learnt from OAC! Being optimistic and cheerful helps a lot. If you hate camps and are like damn unhappy all the time, your OAC experience would probably stink like hell.

That's why i decided not to feel sad about my field cooking scar though it spoils the look of my unscarred hand (:

Is it too late to make resolutions? I don't remember making any.

One!) Get an A1 for chem
Two!) Grow taller
Three!) Don't be mean to weird people
Four!) Have more patience with juniors
Five!) Spend more quality time with my piano (SHE HAS A NAME, I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS, AND NOT IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, IT STARTS WITH AN S!)
Six!) Don't go back to sleep in the morning after washing up
Seven!) Learn the jia1 chuan2 mi4 fang1 (s)
Eight!) Treasure the time left with the sec4s ):
Nine!) Don't be mean to eunice so much
Ten!) Sing a happy song everyday to myself
Eleven!) Paint my room sunshine yellow
Twelve!) Cut down time on laptop
Thirteen!) Do ZIPLINE ):
Fourteen!) Have a 3p outing
Fifteen!) Care less about suspicious stares and be unglam anyway
Sixteen!) Do something about the state my room is in!
Seventeen!) Ikea-ing
Eighteen!) Go to musicals that make me happy
Nineteen!) Don't make teachers' lives difficult
TWENTY!) I WANNA TURN FIFTEEN THIS YEAR (:

That last resolution was just to make sure i get at least one thing done this year. Ha!

I'm going to watch my police show now. Last four episodes! Omg.

No comments: