Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know i'll be there
I used to look forward to fridays on thurdays. Now i look forward to fridays on mondays. Maybe even on sunday nights.
My brain seems to have shut down rather permanently. My notes and worksheets are in a perpetual state of disarray. Same goes for my hair.
I LOST MY TASK ANALYSIS! I'm so freaking dead, R&D is due on thursday, now's tuesday night. If i start tomorrow night (AFTER I'VE FOUND MY TA) i'll probably sleep at 5.
Coursework is killing me like omg. I want to have 97 hours in a day.
I'm grateful to be in 3p. Even though we look like a bunch of noisy little kids to people who don't belong to 3p, we're more than that. I love that i can go sit next to any person and talk to them without feeling discomfort. I love that there are no cliques (no obvious ones at least) in 3p.
I love that the class is so encouraging towards each other, love that despite how noisy we are at times, we can sit down quietly and discuss serious issues (like people saying 3p is the lousiest and saying she said it SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Subconsciously is worse than consciously, okay, loser)
I love that we get excited over things like tissue paper game and setting boats on fire and making mdm faridah FLY! Omg i'm laughing just thinking about it.
I'm really and truly falling in love with 3p and i don't want anything to change that (: if only i could say the same about math.

No comments: