Tuesday, January 09, 2007

School's actually rather fun, know? (:

I have fun partners (:(: too bad there's like choir oh so often, else it'd be funner. Gah, i'll survive choir kay, cos i'm good.

Seriously! And i hate her so much, yucks. Like, her. If i rant to you (i rant openly actually) then you'll know who i'm talking about. Her face just makes me disgusted, gah.

Incy wincy spider! Hey i saw a spider today, it was cool (: i drew a spider on my math lecture notes too. I'm getting obsessed with spiders. Way uncool.

I still have chinese holiday homework! I am such a pathetic failure at chinese holiday homework. It's my chinese teacher's fault okay! She should be fiercer so i can be more motivated, yep.

Anyway, like, total excitement! We're gna decorate our class, pretty soon i hope. So that i won't have to stare at blank boring walls anymore. AND I TOTALLY HATE THE DONG DONG CHIANG STICKER ON OUR CLOCK! Somebody tall please take it down and peel it off. ):

I'm gg to shower and do homework. What, i shower very late meh? I just got home awhile ago, okay? Yucks.

I hate that walking blubber.

No comments: