Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm such a loser. It's a wednesday and i'm home!

):

Today was rubbish. I feel like i went to school for nothing. We didn't do much during lessons and TOP was a waste of time too. They should've given us the two free periods to do more productive stuff like talk rubbish.

I still haven't done ban yue ji! Seriously, there's kind of nothing worth remembering today. Why? I like remembering stuff, esp funny stuff.

It's so scary, everyone's studying and i'm not! I kind of can't believe i'm a sec3, okay.

It's only wednesday? This week seems like it's been going on forever already. Oh!! I wna watch helen keller! That show's super super nice okay. I'm glad tm2 let us watch everything instead of just a small part, like llama loh with day after tomorrow. Up till now i still don't know how the show ends! ):

Wheeeee.

So not looking forward to health check and having people tell me that my eyesight is horrible. Not looking forward to OAC. I don't wna be bossed around by a certain person. Just that person, other people can boss me around, it's okay (i think). Or maybe certain people. Yeah..

Whatever. Is there homework? Someone please tell me. ): I need a school diary now! It's super important to me cos it's like $3.50 only and i don't care if it gets tattered and torn so i just write rubbish in it.

Oh and i'm so stupid okay! Today's my only free afternoon until next week, and i forgot to bring my amath text home! Meaning i can't do tuition homework. Also meaning i'll have to do it tomorrow night instead ):

And i even reminded myself to bring it home this morning!

Come make plans with me! I like making plans. We shall decorate the class alright? Then we'll have a 3P that's truly OURS! (:

[edited: i'm itching for the pig candy from M&S! i want i want i wanttt! ):]

[double edit: i hate the wasp that terrorized 3P today. i think it's attracted to all of us cos we're sexy&all. still, it hasn't any right to make us scream like that ):

it was terribly ugly and horrifying okay. i was super scared it'd sting me cos it felt like stinging someone or something.

on hindsight, our reactions were damn funny. wherever the wasp went, we would lean in the opposite direction. so it was like, kw leaning towards me while i leaned towards ahniu and the two of them have jackets to protect okay. no fair.

i kind of like the wasp. i know, fickle. but it made chem not so boring (: bye bye wasp!]

No comments: