Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Okay, so like, i gave up on ban yue ji (yet again) and i'm back here cos there's nothing to do.

Why does school start so early anyway? Oh, right. So they can end early and have CCA which drags on till practically midnight.

Whatever.

I know i sound demented but i wna say that i really really enjoy being in ThreePowderfulPolkadots! (: It's a silly name but it's for a fun, silly class, so there. I know you're just jealous. Ahahahah!

They make school fun, okay.

And i totally think that the 3PP people should exchange numbers and msn so that we'll communicate out of class also. Yep, else we'll only be bonded with our part of the class, which is bad bad bad! ):

People in favour, say aye! AYE!

Kay, thanks (:

I've decided to rethink my love for files cos they're uber bulky. Carrying them is way difficult cos they're slippery and they go swoosh swoosh against each other and just drop to the floor. Nyeh.

Ow omg my ear pain. ):

Did you notice my tagboard? Does it excite you!? I think it does, just that you pretend it doesn't. So you should totally tag me, kay?

And i'm not a bimbo no matter what ahniu or kw says. I am not! Like, totally. Ahahhaha!

Tags!:

ahniu!: ahniu! ahah, how repetitive. you make me laugh too! what if tm2 banishes me to a corner cos i laugh too much? i love the spas language kay, it's so cute!

haoyee: yep, sure! (: see you tmr too

jedidahtan!: ahaha, for sure. i just love it when i talk rubbish about her. she is a humongous thorn in my ass and i hope she knows it cos it makes me happy if she does.

If any of the 3PP people happen to pass by here, please tag me with your email add, okay? it's important that as a class, we have communication! (i'm so mushy corny)

Just, do it!

No comments: