Friday, January 12, 2007

Omg i'm damn sad. Yesterday and today were super horrid. ):

One: we had pe in the rain and we weren't allowed to get into the shelter. so we had to do pull ups on the wet floor and we all ended up with patches on our asses. and we had to do suicides on the wet court floor also! everyone was damn scared they'd fall and therefore, nobody did them properly.

Two: we had jogging and it rained (okay, drizzled) halfway but we weren't allowed to stop either! i don't mind the jogging part, i just mind the getting sweaty part. sigh. one more thing right! the lower sec didn't have jogging at all this entire week and we did, both times!

Three: it rained about 45 minutes after we finished jogging. rain as in, a proper thunderstorm with lots and lots of water everywhere.

Four: we were told that we're gna have auditions for Everyone Sang on monday and i'm totally unprepared.

Five: we did one by ones

Six: after choir, i got news that the ML people had used our class for dance and halfway thru, it started raining. prior to that, they'd moved our desks out so that they'd have space to dance. and they forgot about them ): meaning our books were drenched

That was yesterday.

Today.

One: ahniu and kw didn't come to school cos both of them were sick and i was super lonely ):

Two: we had two math periods today

Three: i didn't go for recess cos i was pissed with some idiot

Four: my chinese teacher says i have to hand in my homework by monday

Five: that stupid piggy-faced junior i hate was talking rubbish and i said she's damn lame and she talked back to me. shit face.

Six: choir was super tiring. we stood for so long, i couldn't feel my thighs anymore

Seven: my f&n book is ruined and it's damn expensive

Having my books ruined are totally unfair to me cos it's only the second week and i don't see why i deserve to have ugly books when it's not even my fault. I take proper care of my things and you just come along and ruin it for me. Like, hello? I don't print money, okay.

And we didn't even get an apology. Would giving us a sincere apology kill you? I've to use those fugly books for two friggin' years you know. And for all i know, you've got perfectly pretty books.

Whatever. I'm just, damn sad.

[edit: and, uhm, certain people kind of ambushed me today and told me some stuff which got me totally uncomfortable. but if you read this, thanks for telling me whatever you told me. i'm sorry for my open mouthed and google-eyed reaction. i just wasn't expecting it at all. anyway, whatever it is. i'm over it. got over it long ago. after all, all that stuff happened last year. whatever it is, thanks (: ]

No comments: