Monday, January 01, 2007

OHHHH MY GOD.

I'm finally blogging after about ten million years. Qixuan is right about me living in a flower. Like, omg.

My mom's burning some Body Shop mango+papaya thing and my whole throat is filled with it. Like, even my saliva tastes like it. It's so sweet, can't stand it. Kay, i just went to blow out the flame.

ANYWAY! Yeah, it's 2007. Pretty fast huh.

OH YA LIKE! I baked cookies and brownies yesterday. The process was kind of, gross. Mushing everything up in a bowl. Ehehehehe. HEY IT TASTES GOOD OKAY.

Btw, Ponggol Seafood at Marina CC has heavenly pepper crabs. It's my first time eating pepper crabs okay, so first impressions count, a lot. Wuahaha. I was impressed!

I'm bored already. Ya, so like, school in a day's time. No more late nights, sleepovers, waking up late, random outings. Gah!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!! Not really. In some ways, yes. Everything about school is fun, except the tests and the rules. Other than that, nahhhh, it's okay. (:

See? School? I don't hate you that much. My throat still feels weird. Like, incense aromatherapy weird smelling thing

Whatever. By the way, i still love hippos. Yeah, they're cuter than you.

No comments: