Friday, November 03, 2006

Went for choir early in the morning. Once again, I reached super early. Like, eight twenty or something? What kind of stupid timing is that? Choir starts at nine my goodness.

Then went to PS for lunch, with Qixuan and Nicole. It was a super last minute decision luh, cause I was being neh and insisted on following Qixuan even tho she was buying my present cos I didn't wna go home by myself. Then Nic said she wants to eat lunch, so she came along too.

Ended up spending like hell loads of time wandering around going into every store, touching things and not buying anything at all.

Eh I asked a total stranger where she bought her nice top! I'm not telling you ppl though. I made QX ask a stranger too, cause she was wearing overalls that were quite nice and she wants overalls.

And that stupid woman forgot to give me my present in the end! Like, so lousy. I'm damn scared luh, it's like, pink.

Oh ya, I'm a bimbo anyway. So, it's ok!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR MAJOR SHOPPING SPREE! I NEED SO MUCH STUFF. Like, SO MUCH.

I just reached home half an hour ago and now I'm gna go shower and go back out. TIRING!

No comments: