Saturday, November 04, 2006

Here I Go Again
Father, hear my prayer
I need the perfect words
Words that he will hear
And know they're straight from You
I don't know what to say
I only know it hurts
To see my only friend slowly fade away
So maybe this time
I'll speak the words of life
With Your fire in my eyes
But that old familiar fear is tearing at my words
What am I so afraid of?
Chorus:Cause here I go again
Talkin 'bout the rain
And mulling over things that won't live past today
And as I dance around the truth
Time is not his friend
This might be my last chance to tell him
That You love Him
But here I go again, here I go again
Lord, You love him so, You gave Your only Son
If he will just believe; he will never die
But how then will he know what he has never heard
Lord he has never seen mirrored in my life
This might be my last chance to tell him
That You love him
This might be my last chance to tell him
That You love him
You love him, You love him
What Am I so afraid
What am I so afraid
What am I so afraid of?How then will he know
What he has never heard
They played a clip of Casting Crowns during service just now and they were performing this song. I think it's wonderful!
I teared when he sang the first stanza (?) but the back part no, cause I couldn't make out the lyrics. The front was really clear though and if you really listen to the lyrics, it's like, touching.
Yep, listen to it carefully kay? I already uploaded the song into the player. And also All The Same by Sick Puppies. It's really good too (:
I got like lots of smses from random strangers saying, "Happy Birthday Dionne! YOU ARE INDEED THE KING!". I didn't even have my phone with me, till Jem told me not to reply any smses I was receiving cause I'd be wasting my messages.
So being the kpo person I am, I immediately scrambled to my room just in time to see a message received. And many more followed, with the same message, only in different texts!

I FEEL SO LOVED LUH. Thanks Jeremy! I know it was done by you, even thoug you're refusing to tell me anything. LOL! And congrats on your job. Job = Moolah! Moolah = Ipod!
There's two minutes to go till it's officially my birthday. Will i feel any different 2 minutes later? I highly doubt so.
Choir sucked majorly today. I was crying and singing at the same time. If I've already mentioned that, I don't care. It sucks.
Some people are just so biased. So biased.
Oh well, I'll get thru choir. I know I will. And in the meantime try not to vent my anger on the people who are totally innocent.
I wna go RZone21! Everyone's making me so envious! I'm so gna go during piano termbreak. Afterall, I can only go for these last few weeks! After that I'm no longer eligible cause I'd be sec3.

Growing up is a really fast process, no? I would definitely not say it's painless. It's enjoyable though! Friends make a big difference! Very very big difference.
Even though I've had some friendship problems, I now know who my truest friends are! Like, heart heart heart! I am going to do something very very wrong. THIS! <3
Oh and did I mention I wore a FEED DIONNE CANDY sign around PS? Good, if I did. Better if I didn't.
TRICK OR TREAT? MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I am insanely jealous of Toby. Lim Qi Xuan if you're reading this, I am jealous! I want a Toby too! So crazily sexy can?!
I'm FOURTEEN.

No comments: