Monday, November 06, 2006

My birthday was fattening! Had buffet at Traders' Hotel. Know, i saw lots of Iraqi soldiers there. My mom's bf say they're here to enjoy, before being sent to their death. So sad right? And here we are, having fun, enjoying holidays.

Then after eating so much that i could die, i went walking around. And saw the perfect present for LIM QI XUAN cause it was so childish!!

I'm a bit sian to blog about my birthday but PERSEVERE!

Then went to buy LOVELY CHILI CRABS and went home, slacked around, and ate some more! OMG SEE FATTENING!

But i already decided to be a ROLLING BALL OF HAPPINESS with qx. ahahahaha. I don't think skinny people are happy you know.

So ya, i went out with qixuan today. Walked super lots and ate pretty little. Aahahhahah, good!

Luckily i forgot to bring my sign, else i'd have to wear it. Ehehe.

Bought a yellow polo tee from b.u.m equipment and a 3/4 denim pants from some i don't know what store i didn't bother looking at the name. Bought separately but looks so pretty put together!

I've been spending so much! Oh my goodness, for this past few days i've been spending like, every single day. ): no good

My plans to go out tmr are cancelled! I shall go find other ppl to go out with, cos i so don't wna stay at home. Like, borrrrrring!

DATE ME.

No comments: