Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ok. Seriously need to grow taller so that people will stop bullying me on the MRT. It's terrible how the aunties just pretend as though i'm not there and they push so hard till i get squeezed out of my spot and they're standing right where i was 2 seconds ago.

OIE! I paid MRT fare so i have a right to stand there! GO AWAY! stupid smelly shits. Should watch the way they snatch seats too. It's amusing and helps to pass time while on the ridiculously slow train. GRAH.

I think it has to do with my height and my face. The aunties don't seem to think i have a fierce face as compared to my peers, who always go like, "smile! why so fierce?". SHIT I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP TO BE AN AUNTIE!! I'M GONNA MIGRATE!

I wanna go back to dance. I shall persuade my mom that i'm capable of waking up at 11 and getting to dance class in time, at 1. Then rushing back at 2 for tuition which starts at 3.30. Yes yes yes, i can do it lah!

From now on i shall attempt to cut out my singlish. Please smack me if i use singlish. Or fine me ten cents. Oh wait, don't fine me. I'd rather be smacked than lose my entire allowance.

Thanks ah

No comments: