Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've decided to leave my hair back long. Ever since i entered Cedar in 2005 my hair's been getting shorter and shorter and shorter!

I want a fringe. Don't like my current fringe which i sweep towards the side. What's the point then? I shall cut my fringe short x)

WHAT IF I LOOK TOOT AND CHEENA?! Oh man.

Can someone please reccomend me
a good hairdresser who listens to my opinion for once?!

Oh wait, nobody ever reads this anyway. Hah. And even if they do, they show no indication of doing so.

Oh i saw super lots of nice shirts on Forever21's website but the stupid website didn't allow me to take the pictures! Like, mean.

QianYun's doing a blogskin for me! Haha, i always rely on the lovelies around me to do my blogskins. Heh. Badbadbad..

Have i said already that i'm looking forward to school in a sicko way? Yes, I am.

xD

The only thing i'm worried about is my homework. I still have tons. Totally wasted my homeworking mood yesterday.

I'm currently stucked onto english songs. Haha, it's been like this for years. I started out liking english songs, then i liked chinese. Then english. Chinese. Now it's back to english.

Weirdo. Much.

I know why people like living in their own fantasy worlds, without caring about what's going on around them. I know why. Don't you know why?

Try being isolated and friendless. Then you'll know why.

Number of times i went out with anybody from school this june hols: 2
Person: Nicole

Haha, not anybody from my class. Can't wait for 2007.

2 more terms. 100 schooling days. minus the public holidays, hopefully it's about ninety days. I can do ninety days man.

Oh i already have a plan for future holiday jobs. It's much better than working at Macs, Starbucks, Coffeebean, BK, bookstores, cd stores, what have you. My plan is so going to work I tell you.

I'm not gonna reveal what I have in mind. Heh, less competition then.

One day i'm going to leave Singapore. Yes. I will. Don't worry, i won't leave for good. I'm going to come back to mock you. (:

No comments: