Monday, April 02, 2007

I realised on 812 that i tend to get emotionally attached to my stuff. I was looking at my sexy red bottle and thinking about the countless times i've mindlessly left it lying around and always remembered just in time and found it in time!

I can't imagine carrying anything to school other than my lovely green crumpler! It's so dirty now that the color is even more wonderous! I don't really like the crumplers that are bright green and have that new look. No character (:

I can't really imagine using any phone other than my orange egg phone. We know each other so well and i've used this little piece of plastic to talk rubbish with so many people. I can go to different functions within a second cause i've memorised all the number options.

If it konks out on me i'll be sad forever cause there aren't many nice phones now, they're manly and all.

I'm annoyed with nnp, she's damn neh and all, i kind of want to box her now. I don't really know why i'm annoyed with her but i just am. I want to ignore her forever more. >:(

I have tons of homework. I have a homework problem, i get annoyed when i don't know how to do a certain sum then i just ignore it forever then my homework gets caught in a jam and there's a pileup. ARGH.

No comments: